Create Your Own Template
You can turn your own app into a template to be cloned by other Softr users!
Why would I want to create my own template?
- Speed up the development process as a freelancer/agency.
- Sell templates online as a creator (using services like Gumroad)
- Use it as a lead generation tool for your business.
- Showcase your no-code skills to build a brand.
How do I create a template?
Step 1: Click on the dropdown menu next to the application name and choose Create a template.
Step 2: Fill out template info
- Template name: Give it a short and sweet name.
- Description (50-500 characters): Share more about what the template is for and how it works.
- Thumbnail: Give it a pretty cover
- Public link to copy your base: This allows others to copy your template base to be able to use the template properly. Make sure that the link is read-only with copy data function enabled.
Where will the template be displayed?
Created templates can be found in your workspace’s My templates folder. You can share it with others via a link or submit it to be featured on Softr Universe.
Last updated on June 8, 2023